Digital technology has improved virtually every aspect of business operations. This includes the customer side.
Being able to listen and respond to what customers say about your company is an invaluable edge. When used properly, the information can provide great insights into improving the products and services you offer.
In today’s business and information technology environment, the Voice of the Customer (VOC) is an in-depth process of capturing what customers expect, prefer and dislike.
“Listening to the Voice of the Customer” is a workshop by Applied Marketing Science (AMS) which will teach you how to listen to your customers. The workshop will be held from October 16-17, 2019 at the University Club of Chicago.
The workshop is a two-day event which will cover ways you can use customer information. This includes identifying customers for interviews and asking the right questions.
It also teaches how to analyze the information you have gathered about your customers to determine what they are most concerned about. This will be achieved with machine learning and journey mapping techniques, which will be explored in the workshop.
You can download the course overview here (PDF).
Get $100 off the course registration price by entering Discount Code SMALLBIZ.
Click the red button and register.
Featured Events, Contests and Awards
Listening to the Voice of the Customer
October 16, 2019, Chicago, Ill.
Led by veteran product development and market research experts, this course will introduce Voice of the Customer (VOC) market research and teach you to use it to accelerate innovation in business-to-business markets. The workshop uses a lively, interactive format with numerous hands-on activities and practice exercises to build skills and will also expose you to the latest applications of these techniques in areas such as machine learning and journey mapping.
SMALLBIZ ($100 Off)
- Entrepreneurs Cruise 2019
July 07, 2019, Cape Canaveral, Fla.
- DigiMarCon Cruise 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference At Sea
July 07, 2019, Cape Canaveral, Fla.
- New York School of Real Estate Finance
July 15, 2019, Online
- SkySprout Summit – Columbus Marketing Conference
July 16, 2019, Columbus, Ohio
- World Blockchain Roadshow
August 26, 2019, Multiple Cities
- TECHSPO Sydney 2019
August 28, 2019, Sydney, Australia
- DigiMarCon Europe 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition
September 12, 2019, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- DigiMarCon Asia Pacific 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition
September 18, 2019, Singapore
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Philadelphia – Register for FREE
September 30, 2019, Philadelphia, Pa.
- DigiMarCon Singapore 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition
October 02, 2019, Singapore, Singapore
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Miami – Register for FREE
October 16, 2019, Miami, Fla.
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Austin – Register for FREE
October 21, 2019, Austin, Texas
- TECHSPO Dubai 2019
October 22, 2019, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Rhodium Weekend
October 24, 2019, Las Vegas, Nev.
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Denver – Register for FREE
October 28, 2019, Denver, Colo.
- Small Business Expo 2019 – LOS ANGELES (October 30, 2019)
October 30, 2019, Los Angeles, Calif.
- IMPACT>MOBILITY USA 2019
November 04, 2019, San Diego, Calif.
- National Small Business Week
May 03, 2020, Online
This weekly listing of small business events, contests and awards is provided as a community service by Small Business Trends.
You can see a full list of events, contest and award listings or post your own events by visiting the Small Business Events Calendar.
This article, “For a Crucial Key to Small Business Success, You Won’t Want to Miss this Event” was first published on Small Business Trends