Our client, a leader in the banking industry, is looking for a Customer Service Representative / Collections Specialist to work in their Collections Department, in Warren, Ohio. We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and dedicated individuals to fill the roles of Customer Service / Collections Specialists. These positions are fast-paced and challenging positions that rely on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication. Representatives will interact with clients to address and resolve inquiries by taking ownership of the client experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join the collections team of a thriving organization.
Responsibilities for the successful Customer Service Rep / Collections Specialist include:
• Place calls to and receive calls from past due account holders according to established calling guidelines in order to discuss payment arrangements
• Establish acceptable payment arrangements, including settlements when warranted, while building a positive relationship with the customer
• Counsel customers to assist in finding funds to bring account current
• Generate and respond to written correspondence (letters, e-mails, web chats, etc.) in a professional, compliant manner
• Respond to all inquiries, redirecting when necessary
• Maintain accurate documentation reflective of the conversation and subsequent arrangement reached with customer
• Manage to collection objectives using a high degree of professionalism and persuasiveness
• Make recommendation for next steps when accounts become un-performing or unresponsive
• Work effectively with salesperson, branch personnel and other team members in reaching resolution of account
**Please note this company/position is Tobacco Free**
Hours for this position are 10am – 7pm (training will be 8am – 5pm), and you must be flexible to work weekends.
We find that in order to be successful in this role Customer Service Representatives should have:
• Minimum 1 year of customer service experience (financial services, call center)
• Excellent communication, decision making, persuasion and problem resolution skills
• Experience working in fast-paced, goal oriented and team based structured environment
• Proficiency with Windows based applications (ability to navigate within multiple screens)
• High School Diploma, GED or relevant experience required
• A strong interest in continued learning and career advancement opportunities
To Apply, go to: www.adeccousa.com and click on Apply Now (top right of the page)
enter 44241 as your zip code and it falls under office number 7290.